Saturday, June 16, 2012

Love is the King, no Love and you will be a Beggar

Whenever there is love you will be a king. And then you are free — because it is a question of love; it does not depend on her.
Whenever there is love you will be a king; whenever there is not love you will be a beggar. It is love that gives you the glory. Yes, the love has come through her window; it can come through any other window. It can simply shower on you without anybody. It simply needs understanding — that it is love, not the person. The person is instrumental. Then you are not imprisoning the person. Love cannot be imprisoned and there is no need to imprison it. Love is your song — you can sing it any time. It is like breathing. Nobody is going to take it away from you; nobody can take it away from you.
Osho
Whenever there is love you will be a king, therefore, love is the path to become a king and he even tells we are free.
In that sense Osho answers and explains why Baba is the king of all kings.
Who can answer it better?
The enlightened knows the state of enlightenment and we just try to understand what we cannot grasp. Therefore, it is good to read such books and not only Baba’s books.
It tells me why I dreamt I was a beggar on the street of New York City before I left my ex, that is in the light of the background of Sai Baba, who is love and a king, in that light the opposite no love is a beggar, but we have to get the picture… or insight or vision or dream…
The main thing is, love makes you a king, when there is no love we will end as beggars and who wants that if we have to go ahead on the path of love?
In the light of the king, who is only love the opposite is the beggar, if there is no love and the dream made a beggar out of me, that means no love and the best prove of all that it was not a Baba Lila, how could he make something like that?
For years in a relationship with someone who took only advantage of the Lila and no love. What we thought was love that was only Baba’s love and his presence.
His love and that state of love made us think it was love.
And why that guy is holding on to such a deplorable state, because of ego, no insights and not able to let go. He is not even aware that there is no love. But as I got into it too, I have to blame myself and my own blindness trusting in something like that… And my question is ever since, why did I get into that? Why my own mind fooled me like that? And all answers I find try to justify why it had happened and some tell it is also Baba, but Baba tells inside it was not him. How to understand it?
Love gives us glory and either there is love or there is no love, if it makes us a beggar, it is not even worthwhile to think of it.
Due to that love it felt like all the richness and wealth in that world was in that love and what did I meet the opposite, that is a joke! What I realized as the highest, I destroyed by getting into such a relationship, that is foolish.
The person is an instrument and love is the song. We love someone to be able to sing that song. The other is just the instrument.
Osho talks to the West and it is a language we understand. But it doesn’t mean because we get the meaning that we understand it really because that is again a different matter.
It is about how to get out of the mind and the problem to get there is always the same, our own mind is the problem and we understand with the mind. We think we understand, but we have nothing understood, otherwise we would just celebrate and be happy.
It is the mind which prevents us from being happy, because the mind is the obstacle and that means – the mind tries to understand and by that makes it impossible. We have to stop to be in the mind and how do we get there, if we don’t know the mind?
But it is always great to find answers and to see how the dream vision gets clear. I never got a better explanation of a beggar.
Baba’s reality inside is the king, but to see on that background the beggar that needs insight and here I get the answer to the right insight.
It is the answer why I was in my dream the beggar. 
Whenever there is love you will be a king; whenever there is not love you will be a beggar. It is love that gives you the glory. (Osho)

No comments: