Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Subtle Difference between Light and Mantra

All spiritual practice must be directed to the removal of the husk and the revelation of the kernel.
Baba

If we are on the wrong place, we cannot expect anything good. Today looking back and realizing I always had meditated with light, witnessed the light, been focused on light, I was different from the others. But with TM, which claimed to be everything, the difference got lost, as everything else gets lost. I was not like the others, but I was not aware of it. TM is that taking over, being so simple it infiltrated into everything.

If I look at that small detail of difference it makes sense that it all broke into pieces because I was on the wrong place. But when I didn’t see that small detail, whatever happened didn’t make sense. I think I have to write my book once more, but out of that angle. I let it all open and answered with quotes, because I couldn’t tell yet.
That state of not knowing and going on has been for years my reality, I had to live with constantly searching for answers, about thirty year of my life. It mirrors therefore a reality which is real in the sense that it took lots of time.
Remembering just the light my memories of the time in Paris came back and the time before TM. The problem TM was such, it created an indigestion and it never went really beyond, because in Paris I also followed the light and even before already in Geneva.
The memories were just blocked by the TM problem, I think that is probably the worst problem I ever had.
In general everything was okay, I am with Sai Baba since 85, and he was present as the indweller of the heart, there was never a doubt in that direction, but I didn’t get clear with the TM experiences, because it didn’t make sense. It was such a small detail, it got lost. But be aware, everything with TM gets lost… in the 'no problem, all stress background'…, and 'just meditate'.
It is like Baba said in the dream to that lady who wrote a book, ‘it is all okay, but there is only a small detail missing’. It seems the smallest details make the biggest difference, the small details create the problems being that small, we cannot get aware of it.

Make the home a seal of harmony
Baba

No comments: