Thursday, June 2, 2011

Get power back, root mantras and roots

Today I found infos about Patanjali sutras, chanting root mantras and the secret of Samyama.
To know we have to make the experience, but TM is not samyama.
After I left I was sorry about the years of meditation practice lost. To feel safe I put Om sairam in front, but that is not a bija mantra, a root mantra.
In the internet we can get all kind of infos about mantras. During the TM teacher training course, we didn't know the meaning of the mantras, it was secret, we had to learn it by heart, not even okay to write it down, had to learn it well to never forget it.
And advanced techniques, nobody knows anything, only special people. First it was behind the mantra namaha, obedience to the divine, so much to technique, all rooted in the divine. The second advanced technique put Shiri in front, also revering the divine.
To make out of my TM mantra, I put a root mantra in front, Lakshmi, not shiri, but shirim or shiring..., as ever it felt okay. Not much change, but different meaning.
It was possible to use the mantra, I made my own out of it.
That is not allowed with TM, they don't know the meaning and cannot make their own mantras, the can do nothing at all.
I meditated with Soham, with light, with my name, and finally I changed the root mantra into my root mantra, out of a problem of secrecy was a new experience born and no problem. We can take power back, the question is just how.
It can only get better in taking power back. They took it away by fooling us, making us believe we got power, especially with the siddhis, it was the opposite, all those programs took just the power away, and it is our birthright to get it back, it is stupid to not do it. 

No comments: