Thursday, October 13, 2011

Spiritual lessons, after putting it into practice we only can share it

"Mastering the spiritual lessons is directly proportional to the extent of one’s patience and intelligent skill.
The texts of India insist on the value of actual practice and the need to confirm the truths only by experiencing their impact personally.
After mastering the texts and gaining experience in putting the lessons into actual practice, you not only receive bliss and grace, but you can also share the wisdom and the joy with others."
Baba 

Today it was different, but I went in the morning, left early because I have to work tomorrow. When I arrived they asked if I had seen Amma already and if I could stay tonight and I said yes and no, and I didn't go for darshan, because people came first seeing her for the first time, so I decided to not go at all.
I met again some people who know Baba. The program in the afternoon finished at four, I just made it back before the big rush hour and decided to go tonight and sing Bhajans instead.
The inner relationship to him is not just going there and have his darshan, there is much more to it. It is inner focus and it has to do with the spiritual lesson and putting it into practice.

Mastering the spiritual lessons is directly proportional to the extent of one’s patience and intelligent skill.
Baba


It needed patience, and focus in direction of the observer to realize it, without writing it wouldn't be the same.
And when put it into practiced, the truth needs to be confirmed by a master, that has be done by Baba. We cannot call it realized as long as it is not confirmed. 

The texts of India insist on the value of actual practice and the need to confirm the truths only by experiencing their impact personally.
Baba

It is not enough to just get the experience, it is only valid when confirmed by a realized master. It has to do with inner understanding and seeing it. After that is done we only get bliss and grace and are actually able to share the wisdom and the joy with others. The experience is Sath. The gaining knowledge and get it confirmed is Chith, growing consciousness, and when those two are present it is possible to get to Ananda, Sath-Chith-Ananda.

After mastering the texts and gaining experience in putting the lessons into actual practice, you not only receive bliss and grace, but you can also share the wisdom and the joy with others.
Baba

It is work done and more patience I ever thought I would have to put the lesson into practice and then it was confirmed by Baba. And writing the book, he was holding up, that was also only due to him. 
The inner contact is due to that and singing, that made it, put it into practice. That explains his presence on an inside level, putting the lesson into practice.
Therefore, without that work and put it into practice, it would not be on that level.
The spiritual atmosphere in Amma's presence made again the times in Darshan with Baba come up, but as I just watched and didn't go for darshan, the longing didn't come up and it was all different.

I changed the title of my blog, because it is only with Sai Baba I see that highest knowledge, which is the beginning and end of vedanta, on the level of - I am that - confirmed as oneness and experience of self-realization.

No comments: